Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time

Yesterday it hit me. I need to leave this place! I was getting all of my stuff together and I noticed my roommate's class ring, 2005. Yep, I graduated in 2001. I am also sharing a room, something I haven't done since my mission. I've lived in a house for the past 4 years and had a private room sometimes the entire house. Usually, most students work in reverse. Not me baby; I like to mix things up.

I also realized that if I had not gone to Brazil I would be graduating this spring, maddening. At this point it's hard to see how my foray into international finance will benefit me, things being the way they are. I, however, remain optimistic. The experience was great and I picked up some Portuguese. This semester should be entertaining none the less, and I expect a few adventures/drama to come my way.

No comments: