Friday, February 13, 2009

The thing about that.

I've had a job for the past 3 weeks. It pays surprisingly well, for a part-time-campus job, $10/hour. I have, however, encountered a draw back, it's on call. In these past 3 weeks I have worked a total of 2 hours. Yep, that's right 2 hours. Needless to say I'm reevaluating a few things in my job prerequisite search. I guess actually getting hours is important, as well as the wage you're paid.

I figured in an attempt to fit in, I'd do one of those 25 things thing.  I'm too lazy to do 25, so I'll maybe do 20.

1: I made this freaking short and stole the idea from my roommate because I'm a slacker.
2: My insides have been outside.
3: I could speak when I was really young, it kind of creeped people out.
4: I'm the oldest out of 4 siblings and the only boy.
5: In high school many people thought I'd turn out to be a mad scientist.
6: I have epic life stories.
7: A snickers bar is a primary food group for me.
8: I still watch cartoons.
9: I someday want to write a book.
10: I'm scared of most dogs.
11: I sometimes eat full meals in the shower.
12: I sleep on a slanted bed.
13: I speak Spanish and Portuguese, and can get by in English.
14: One of my friends tried to shoot me and some of my other friends with a arrow.
15: I got hit by a car. My other friend got pushed out of the way by an angel. I, however, wasn't.
16: Even though I have 3 sisters I have no idea what women are thinking.
17: At some point in my life I want to go to an Ivy League university, even if it's just to cut the grass or be a janitor there.
18: When I go to BYU it angries up my blood.
19: I can find the good in just about anybody.
20: I really like the ocean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The reason that you don't understand most women is because your sisters aren't average like most women.

Tyler said...

I think there's a lot of truth to that.

Unknown said...

Most dogs, not including Bubba of course. (; (; (: i hope