Thursday, February 19, 2009

Racquetball

I enjoy racquetball. I'm not the best but I can hold my own. I enjoy a sport where being small and weaselly is to a persons advantage. I get a lot of satisfaction from beating huge guys. Sometimes I like to make them run around. I enjoy watching them smash the ball but then just returning the ball of the back wall. I enjoy dodging and weaving on the court.

I've developed a few serves that keep people guessing. Still, I'm worried about playing my dad. Sure it might look like he wouldn't be too competitive. However, he can usually knock me out of the game fairly quickly. I think, however, I'm going to destroy him the next time we play. That's right, I'm calling you out on the web. You will play me and you will lose. I'm not even going to accept your loss because of your knee.

Now that that is over. I'd just like to say there was some sun in Logan today. It was awesome. I hope you all enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Game on! Let us know the outcome of the game with your fierce competitor... your Dad! I would imagine he would be hard to beat

MSmith said...

I did enjoy the sun today at Deer Valley and am doing what I can to keep your dad's knee tender for your upcoming victory match. However, my money's on him. :)

Katie said...

Sorry Ty, but I just don't think it's going to happen (wink)