Monday, November 2, 2009

Dating Fun

It has been awhile since I have written. I blame dating. Don't get me wrong I'd rather date than write, but if you must know I haven't written because I've been doing other things, wink. Anyway, Becca is great. However, she will soon be gone to California. She will be an excellent missionary.

Many of the dates we have been on have been great: we went to Bear Lake and floated around on an inflatable raft, hikes, Halloween stuff, diners, read to cats, and the list goes on. One of the most memorable was the reading to cats. First of all, I'm allergic to cats and I don't really like them. However, Becca saw something in the paper about reading to cats so we went. It was crazy. We showed up to animal shelter. I think it is important to the story that you realize I had a mustache at the time, which I still have. When we walked into the room there were about eight six to nine year old girls. I felt like a real creeper. If Becca wouldn't have been there I think the people in charge would have called the cops. Basically we got to hold a bunch of kittens while one of the employees read a story.

Another funny part of the date was a little girl that entered that cat cage and almost didn't leave it. The cats apparently didn't take kindly to strangers in their cat cage. There was a lot of hissing but the girl avoided catastrophe.

Also look for more post in the future; Becca will be gone come November, so I'll need to occupy myself somehow.

2 comments:

Garth said...

Understand about the cats.... Funny the things a women can make us do.

Tyler said...

No doubt! I even have a scar from dating her.