Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2

In order to reach my goal of 2 posts for the month of November, here we go. School is winding down. I have 1 final and a bunch of presentations, papers, and assignments left. Today I have a presentation for my Asia economy class. We’re taking the position that a Chinese company should acquire a Japanese company to vertically integrate wind turbine production to supply wind power companies with the entire product.


The interesting part is I’ve already been told I look like Carlton and satan today, so much for dressing up. I guess it might be the red, slightly styled, hair; the awesome suite sweater combo; or the facial hair I’m trying to sport. Even though my goal is not necessarily to appear “evil”, I guess I am achieving the goal of looking businessy. Though I think saying I look like Satan is a stretch; well to be honest, Carlton is also a stretch. Hopefully our presentation goes well. Luckily the presentation is only 10 minutes and it’s pretty hard to have a lot go wrong in just 10 minutes (knock on wood).

Christmas is coming and I’m getting pretty excited for that. It’ll be nice to see the family again. I should probably get started on my Christmas shopping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the presentation! Satan and Carlton huh? I don't know about that... Hope it's not too cold out there. It was -7 degrees last night, brrrrr. Can't wait to see you during your Christmas break!

MSmith said...

I think that you look like a basement dwelling billionaire. Dennen knows about the basement dwelling....

megs and josh said...

NICE. finish the semester strong and your looking great!

Unknown said...

You couldn't possibly be satan with that shiny orb behind you.