Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 1

In order to meet my goal of 2 blog posts in a month I have decided to finally get started. It hasn’t snowed in Boston yet; thank goodness. The word is, it’s pretty cold, but I have some doubts; more on this to come.

The professors are still trying to destroy me. It isn’t so much the difficulty, but the quantity. The Financial Modeling class I’m in is fascinating. Basically you look at a bunch of data and make financial decision. The only problem is the assignments take a minimum of 5 hours to complete. Also, they need to take modeling out of the title. It makes it sound sexier than it really is.

On a completely different note, I found a place with racquetball courts. Way too much time has gone by since I’ve played. Squash is fun, but really can’t quite compare. Plus, it can make a good fall back date.

I also would highly recommend that anyone that visits Boston visit the Boston Museum. I went this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself. They even have an indoor monkey room, and yes they are live monkeys! They weren’t really freaking out too much, but I bet if I keep going back I can make something happen.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Glad to read your blog, & you are having some fun & There are LOTS of modeling, but I can tell what is on your mind. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Love
grandma jane