Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome 2011!


How about that? I missed January! I'm off to a great start. Unfortunately for those that read my blog I don't do New Year's resolutions. This means I'm not bound by any type of commitment to blog.

Also, I've been trying to come to terms with some blogging etiquette. A large amount of my time is spent dating, or at least that's where the best potential stories come from. What are my limits? I fear the page creepers. Recently I removed my blog address from my facebook account and made it so people couldn't search for my blog. I'm reversing this. Though I'm not sure I should. i primarily did it so various HR places couldn't find me when they run my name through search engines. Though it may come up for other more incriminating searches. I think I may have done this too late. I checked my blog stats and I've been found through google.com.uk. I also wanted some privacy; primarily because I wanted to start ranting about my dating life. By the way, if any potential employers read this I promise not to write any thing about work. Only how awesome it is!

As for writing about dating, I'm afraid I'd meet the girl of my dreams and she would read about one of our early dates - they're never great - and end the relationship. I guess if she did it over that she wouldn't really be that great. However, if that did happened I would move to a cabin in Montana.

This is a basic finance problem. I'm averse to the risk of getting caught, but the benefit of writing awesome stuff, dating, almost makes it worth it. I just need to figure out my A. I see some up side and some down. I'm really looking to be a blog superstar, and I'm fairly sure my dating stories would get me there. I'm sure my future post on women criteria will be a hit. Yes, I will provide a decision making tree.

1 comment: