Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going Digital!

I now own a digital camera. Yesterday, after work, I went and bought one. I'm way excited. The VISA process continues to drag on. I've worked for a government entity and I'm familiar with how uncaring and brutal some of the processes can be...but this is ridiculous. Some of the problem could be I'm not dealing with 1 government but with 2 governments. It appears that they really want to make sure people entering Brazil are up to snuff. Hopefully, this is the last time I'm going to need to turn in paper work.

I want to go see the new Zohan movie with Adam Sandler. It seems like the movie could be really good. There's just something about a cold blooded Musad killer that changes his life and wants to cut hair instead of cutting up people. This kind of situation reminds me of my mission.

No comments: