Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VISA

Yes! It appears I officially got my VISA. It's kind of hard to believe I'm going to be in Brazil by Sunday. I'm really excited. I still need to figure out how I'm going to get some Spanish credit for doing this internship. The other intern I'm going with and I both need to teach a business writing class, in English. I'm a little nervous how it's going to work out. I'm excited for the opportunity and can't wait to get to work.


(I look a little out of it. I was up late and driving most of the day.)

My next blog post should be from Brazil!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Tyler, I'll be waiting to see you in Brazil!!!

Katie said...

AWESOME! I'm so excited to see what you're up to when you get down there.




I hope you meet a beautiful Brazilian woman and bring her home for us. I really want to learn how to cook their food!