Saturday, July 26, 2008

July.

The internship continues to go well. For the past three weeks I've been sitting with all groups and sub-groups in the department. One of our tasks as interns is to write a brief description of what we're seeing. The purpose of this is to better help foreign investors understand the processes at Itau. I think we should be finished with the outlines in two more weeks.

I've also started to do some research on the regional custody program that Itau has. It's fascinating to read about the capital market structures in South American countries. I'm planning to go to some of the local museums, but haven't had the opportunity yet.

I also had my credit card numbers stolen a while ago. Luckily, I caught it in time. It was more of an annoyance than anything else. I really have no idea where they got my numbers. I'm always extremely careful with my card; I never let it out of my sight. 


(At the Japanese festival. Intern, Bea, appointed bank buddy, Me)


1 comment:

maebrandley said...

it's a good thing you're responsible and noticed that it was stolen so you could take care of it. unfortunatley i probably wouldn't have until i was screwed. welp i'm thinking about you. make sure to take some pictures of the pretty flowers (: love, your little sis megs oh and josh says hi