Thursday, September 25, 2008

Interesting Week


Things have been kind of slow at work. The kind of slow where you really wish analog clocks were the norm, just so you could watch the arms move around. Work normally isn't like that. I usually end up doing project after project, but right now, I'm in a lull. Don came back from the SIBOS. I'm pretty sure he has some stuff thought up for me, he usually does.

I've also been thinking about what I'd like to do for the rest of my life. I like finance but I need to see some people! I know I'm an intern and once I actually get a job it should be better. However, it's never a good sign if you're at a job and you wonder what it would be like to chase down criminals or drive a tank. I also plan on going to graduate school, so whatever my first job is it needs kind of interesting.

On a lighter note, I pulled a Castanza. Basically, if you remember the episode of Seinfield where George leaves his hat at this ladies house so he can go back and get it just to talk to her, I did that. There's a pretty cute girl at work, in a different area than mine, that I want to get to know a little better (wink, wink). I'm trying to be like that advertisement that she can't get out of her head. Maybe a little annoying at first, but after awhile, you can't stop singing it. Anyway, it will at least give me something else to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with making life decisions on what you want to do, and good luck with the girl!