Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September


No real news. The internship is still going great. I've learned a ton so far. I am excited for an up coming meeting. That's right, I said it, I'm excited for a meeting. A group from JP Morgan is coming to present some information to Itau. It should be great. It will be interesting to see the presentation JP Morgan has prepared. It should be pretty good.

The business communications classes have started. The first class went well, I think. We covered nouns. Surprisingly, I think I'm going to learn quite a bit from the class myself. It might even improve my GMAT score when I take the test. The class is going to last for about 12 weeks. We'll end up covering most of the grammar and vocabulary to help the employees improve future English tests they'll have to take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe how fast this summer has flown by? We are doing all of the fall deals, you know cramming in all the last minute summer trips and yard work.
BTW- Maggie's expecting #2 in May.

Auntie D