Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lucky Number 6

Figured I'd get in one more post before the close of the month. Things are going well. The internship is still going well and the roller-coaster is starting to go through another loop. It's always nice and exciting to see new events unfold.

As an intern I'm going through the process now of trying to figure out how I can work for Itau in the future. It would be awesome. Working in the US for Itau would be great, but working in the Cayman Islands would be even better. They have operations there. I'll have to see how I can get employed there, if at all possible. I don't think anything could be much better than getting off work and being able to go for a walk on an awesome beach.


I also get to add another chapter to my book of disastrous flirting attempts. If you remember my last post. There was a girl I was attempting to woo. Turns out she has a husband. This seems to be the norm for me: either they're married or have a boyfriend, both about the same in Utah; or they are a little too crazy for me and we don't have compatible religious views. I guess it's a good thing I don't have too many targets at work, mostly since going after anyone in my own area/group is prohibited. 

I've also started Portuguese classes. They should prove to be quite beneficial. Hopefully, I can take a few of the clep test when I get back to USU and get a few more A grade credits in Portuguese. As of yet no strike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cayman Islands, that sound pretty cool! I've been reading The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal lately... What's gonna happen to the U.S.?! From what I've read, it sounds like we might be getting pretty close to depression times again... ahhhh!
Good luck with the gals.

Tyler said...

Basically, I think, everyone who doesn't have excessive debt will be fine. The people that haven't had self control for quite sometime will have some serious problems. It's funny to think how many times we've been told we need to be financially responsible.