Thursday, October 9, 2008

Greve!


It finally happened, the bankers went on strike. There had been talk for quite some time that it would happen, and it finally did. Basically, because I'm an intern, I won't go into work until the strike is over. That means I get a half day off work, at least, not bad.

The fact that I'm going home in about 2 months is also starting to hit me. I have so much I need to do. I need to register for classes, find a place to live, and find a job. I return from Brazil on the 20th, so I won't be able to do a whole lot when I get home. I guess I'll really start thinking about it when November comes around.

Nothing else is new. Yesterday, I discussed with Bia about how I think that something can be 100% true. The best example I could come up with was a color and that she was a woman and I was a man. It was pretty funny. She usually wins, or at least she thinks she's won. It reminds me of some of the discussions I have had with my sisters on certain subjects, I never really win, but I enjoy the moments.


1 comment:

MSmith said...

Hey how is it going. Is the bank strike still on or has it ended.

Dad