Sunday, November 23, 2008

Edit

After reading through some of my past posts I realized something. I need to take some time and carefully read what I've written. If I didn't have an edit capability I'd be completely out of luck. I mostly make errors that involve using similar words that spell check automatically picks up, but completely change the meaning of your sentence. 

I also went to an interesting film yesterday, Romance. It was a Brazilian film that did a take on the Tristain and Isod story. It was pretty good. It was a nice break and great company, wink. 

This weekend has also been great since it has been a long one. I haven't been to work since Wednesday. It's hard to believe I'll only be in Brazil for 4 more weeks. It's been great. I hope something works out for me after this internship. This experience has given me a better view of the world and a better perspective on Brazil. The only way this internship could have been much better would have been getting paid in Dollars.

No comments: