Sunday, November 30, 2008

Firsts



In life we always have firsts. This past Friday I wore a complete spandex uniform. I had to edit it a little, but it was interesting. The reason, I was wearing spandex, is because my work went to a interactive circus. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

My "act" was to do some gymnastics type stuff on a ring suspended from the ceiling. I did okay. There were photos taken, so, I'll post some once I get them. I'll be honest I'm just really glad I had some pants to cover the bottom part of the spandex suit. There's a few things you don't realize, or fully appreciate, before you put on one of those suits. I would have a hard time being spider man. There are a few things I really don't want to show the rest of the world.

3 comments:

MSmith said...

Hysterical! I would love to have seen you dangling from the ring.
Mom

Birrell Family said...

I'm waiting for the photos. Post them asap. This is a gotta see! Brenda

Unknown said...

Whoa, Tyler, you are flashing some major chest in that get-up. I like it.